“What a surprise tucked away”

Edge Brewing Company
Ranked #28 of 881 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Great service and good pub food. I'm not much of a microbrew taster but my dining companions tried several of the choices and found them respectable. 5 of us had appetizers, nothing outstanding: fried cheese curds , lightly breaded & salty. I had Korean tacos, nice flavor mix, sparse meat. Great hand cut fries and specialty ketchup made locally. others had burgers, prepared to their satisfaction. The mac & cheese was delightful. The place was packed, Saturday evening and chief made a special point to apologize for the wait. The waiter was great! Someone who gave you the impression he enjoyed serving and had the ability to have a conversation beyond..how's your evening going?.....Will definitely be back for the food and the atmosphere .

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Excellent beer and awesome food. Working our way through the menu. Everything is absolutely delicious so far.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

My friend and I went to Edge Brewing and we both got burgers, and they were fantastic! The bun was awesome, and mine was cooked perfectly. I was tempted to try the Edge fries, but opted for the regular ones. My friend had the bacon burger and said it was delicious. I wasn't crazy about the fry sauce, but everything else was awesome.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

I would like to rate the Edge brewery higher but I can't. We have been to the Edge several times and the food is very good, that's what keeps us coming back. But the service is going downhill. On our last visit, we arrived at 5:30 (a party of 6) in the evening, we got our food at 8:05. The wait staff actually stopped making eye contact with us, we assumed because they were embarrassed that the kitchen was so far behind. I have to say, our wait person wasn't great either. All the way around, the poor service killed our experience. If you are willing to endure the poor service, the food is worth the trip.

Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Based on a Trip Advisor I went to Edge Brewing for dinner and was so glad I did! Try the beer-cheese soup. It's wonderful. I had their Pug Faced Porter beer which tasted great. Then try the 'Over the Edge' Burger - it's awesome. Thanks for a delightful culinary experience at an affordable price!