1,279 results
All reviews boise river breakfast buffet sand bar sapphire room prime rib joe's crab shack rent bikes river view pool side walking path green belt large pool an older hotel hot tub great place to stay omelet cookies
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I can't say enough good things about this hotel and the staff. My family stayed here for a funeral and we felt welcomed from the moment we walked in the door. Korrie (front desk) was very kind and accommodating as we checked in. She made sure we had everything we needed and even gave us cookies! The next morning, the front desk staff made sure we knew about the shuttle to the airport as well since some of us were traveling. The breakfast was amazing! Annie was our server and she made sure we were completely taken care of. If the buffet didn't have something we wanted, they made it for us. The live music in the lobby was also very nice. There was plenty of room for my family to gather, either in the rooms or in the spacious lobby. While this was not a fun visit for us to Boise, the hotel staff made our stay very pleasant and we felt well-taken care of.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank m0m0f6b0ys
KathyPidgeon, General Manager at The Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad that the hotel staff was able to make a difficult trip a bit more pleasant. I hope you will be able to come back to visit again under more pleasant circumstances.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Went to the riverside for the Easter brunch. Had loads of fun! Sam, Terri, and Jon did an awesome job at hiding the eggs and making the experience awesome for my little sister. She had a lot of fun talking with Sam about dresses and fairies. And it was an all around good experience. Angel was out waiter and he was awesome. Really fast and made sure we had everything we needed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
KathyPidgeon, General Manager at The Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

I am so glad that you enjoyed the Easter Brunch. It is always a lot of fun for the entire family and I know the egg hunt is a favorite with the children. I am glad your sister enjoyed it. Sam, Terri, Jon and Angel always do a great job and I saw them working hard on Easter. Thanks for noticing them. I hope we see you back at The Riverside soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

I came here for a conference and was impressed by all of the staff. We had a few hiccups with the av equipment and computers but the front desk/reception sent the IT guy to our conference room in a timely matter and fixed the problem with a smile on his face. Also, the keycards are very sensitive and my kept getting close to my cell phone and deactivating, but they were always so kind to reactivate my card. Overall I had an excellent experience and will definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

I am glad that you had a good conference at the hotel. We do have a lot of meetings here so the staff is very accustomed to meeting the needs of groups and meeting planners. I am so happy that you will be recommending the hotel and staying again. We will be waiting to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

We stayed at the Riverside Hotel during the Treefort music festival. Jon was very accommodating when setting up my reservation and Korrie was very nice when we checked in. The room was spacious and we had a great view of the river! The breakfast buffet was awesome and Annie, our server, was really nice as well. We were able to ride our bikes along the river to and from the festival which was great! We will definitely be staying here again next year!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for writing a review. I do agree with you about the breakfast. I love our breakfast buffet! I am glad that Korrie, Jon and Annie took good care of you while you were here.

See you next year.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We had a king bed on the river. Large room. We were there for a conference. It is a little old but great location with walking trail along river. Only at at the conference banquet but it was good with a fantastic baked potato ice cream desert.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. I do like those river view rooms. They are so peaceful. I am glad you enjoyed the ice cream potato. That desert always gets attention. Please come back to see us again soon.