1,273 results
All reviews boise river breakfast buffet sand bar sapphire room prime rib joe's crab shack rent bikes river view pool side walking path green belt large pool an older hotel hot tub great place to stay omelet cookies
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

TaeLynn and Donovan helped me find the perfect room when I arrived for work and needed a quieter, more private space. Iā€™m so grateful for all the hard work and care they put into finding the perfect room for me!
I would stay at The Riverside every time I come to Boise!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank pixielighthorse
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

My mom and I were in the lobby and stopped and employee and asked for directions. This employee, Ismet went above and beyond and gave us a ride on the golf cart to our room. I am very grateful for such a pleasant experience.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2018

The Riverside Hotel is an incredible value. The room was modern, spacious, quiet and clean. We didn't use the pool area but it looked great. We thoroughly enjoyed walking for miles along the Boise River Greenbelt which was a few steps from our door. The free breakfast buffet was the nicest I have seen - complete with table cloths, made to order omelets and much more. We would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KathyPidgeon, General Manager at The Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I certainly hope to see you again soon. Maybe you can take a refreshing dip in the pool on your next visit.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

The Riverside is an excellent hotel with extensive facilities. We appreciated that it is directly on the Boise Riverwalk with access to several parks. The breakfast was superb, a very wide variety of items on the buffet. It is a very large complex, so the walk from the room to the lobby is significant, but very well marked. The grounds are nicely landscaped. The hotel is a bit difficult to find for someone unfamiliar with Boise, just be sure to follow your GPS directions precisely! Once we figured out how to get in and out of the location, it is really very well located with easy access to downtown and freeways.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to write a review. I agree, the Greenbelt is a great place to go for a bike ride or walk. It is so nice that it is located just steps from the hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to be able to welcome you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay here. It is connected to lovely parkway along the Boise River, perfect for strolling, watching paddle boarders and more. Our room was excellent; comfy beds, well appointed, and clean. Quiet air-conditioning. Good restaurants--try the Idaho brown butter trout!-- and a terrific breakfast included in the room price.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tauna18

Thank you for staying with us. We certainly enjoyed having you here and I am glad that you had a good time during your visit . Please come back again soon.