Super 8 Boise
  • Breakfast included
Inn America(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$76
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hyatt.com
Best Western Airport Inn(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
US$102
US$116
Best Western Northwest Lodge(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$129
1,063 results
All reviewsextra towelsnice roomyogurtclose to the airportboise airportapplebeesodorfreewayrefrigerator
Reviewed November 9, 2011

After reading some of the reviews, I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the room. We are a couple in are early 50s and each a little overweight, so getting around this decent but a tad small room wasn’t a problem for us. There is a bed, 2 night stands, a nice big comfy chair, sm refrig, microwave, 4cup coffeepot, ironing board/w iron, TV w/cable channels, sm dresser, and desk with chair. There is no closet or separate area for one, but there is a small hanging space w/shoe rack and luggage stand below next to the refrigerator, which was fine with us. There is an AC/heat/fan unit that we did not have to use because the weather was great. The lighting, w/4 lights, was quite good for the size of room. There weren’t a lot of electrical outlets, but there is an extra 4 outlet strip build into the front side of the desk which was nice, especially for our laptop and their free internet usage. The bathroom is very clean, with a blow dryer, 2 outlets, and decent counter space. The toilets flushed strong, however there is no ventilation, so bring a can of odor neutralizer. The king bed was very comfortable and we slept well. Our room was located on the 2nd floor, just a half story up near the lobby (the breakfast area was just below us). When we were there and had the windows open, we could hear people arriving/leaving but that was the extent of the noise. Close the windows and things got very quite; however, if you are a light sleeper, then I would suggest earplugs (they really work). There was very little noise coming from the hallways. I don’t know if that was normal or because we were here mid-week. I heard no or very little freeway noise. We’re not very picky people, so we didn’t request any maid service, opting to re-use our towels (just like home). On the second day as we were leaving, a very nice housekeeper saw us and said she noticed our sign stating we didn’t need house keeping, but asked if they was anything she could do for us; extra towels, coffee, etc. I liked that.

If you have the funds to waste on rooms with things I didn’t mention, then so be it. But, I prefer to spend money on other things I enjoy. I needed a clean, safe place to sleep, shower, and feel welcomed. This place is such a bargain I wanted to give it a 5 star but one would assume this was the Ritz Carlton. To give a 3 star one might think this place was below average. I feel this place is worth the rating I gave. We booked with Super 8/Wyndham directly because of their generous cancellation policy. I think you need to seriously think about what you want. A little aging but clean, safe, pleasant; probable has everything you need, allows pets, has a normal continental breakfast (good, but not everything you may want) with coffee available all day long, location is great. I would definitely be back. In my opinion you just can’t beat the value of this place. I sincerely hope this helps in your decision.

Room Tip: One more thing I noticed. The 1st floor is down ½ flight of stairs, putting the window at driveway level. I have no idea if this is good or bad, but I just thought I’d mention it.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank S G
Reviewed November 7, 2011

It's cheap, it's near the airport, it's runned down, beds old and blanket antique look. Stairs to get to the elevator, easy parking, Would prefer to pay 50 USD more and stay at a better place.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Our room was okay (too bad for the rather thin walls), as was breakfast. Service however, could've been much better. Check-in took ages and at check-out, they charged us for the in-room safe, that we hadn't used. In the next Super 8 properties they informed us that we would get a refund if the safe wasn't used, but here, there was none of that. I find that somewhat sneaky.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2011

It's not the best Super 8 I have stayed at nor the worst. Rooms were fairly clean but quite old and dated. Not quite as nice as I was led to believe via Trip Advisor. Bathroom was nice however smelled of urine. One set of sheets had stains on them, so slept in other bed. Would be nice if housekeeping could read English "Do not disturb" and not come barging in the room while changing. Would spend a few extra and stay somewhere nicer next time. One positive, fridge and microwave in room!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank TravelinChimp
Reviewed August 15, 2011

The bed was hard, felt the springs & the hard metal edge around the bed. The pillows were so flat they were almost nonexisistant. The walls were so thin I was able to hear both the entire conversation the people had in the hallway & the neighbors tv show.

That said, it was a cheap night's stay if you're on a budget. The wifi was very good, the flat panel tv was new & the rooms were clean.

• Stayed: August 2011