“Great base camp before West Glacier NP”

Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bonners Ferry
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights for a family reunion and was pleasantly surprised; the rooms are ample, clean, and, if you're in the Lodge part, newer; the pool was great for kids; don't gamble, so I won't comment on the casino, but the restaurant exceeded expectations; you can eat and drink on their deck which has an amazing view of the river; the only downside is that the hotel sits on top of a very active railway line, so bring ear plugs if you're a light sleeper.

Room Tip: Ask for the newer lodge part
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
KootenaiRiverInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Thank you for sharing with us your comments on your recent stay with us. I appreciate hearing from our Guests.

I am happy to hear you had a good stay and everything was to your liking. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our entire team.

Thanks again for staying!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We love the Kootnenai Inn and have stayed there several times. My wife has Alzheimer's but was very content and relaxed at the Inn. We will always stay there anytime we are in Bonners. I would strongly recommend the Inn to anyone who planned to visit Bonners Ferry.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

I am happy to hear you had a good stay and that you frequent often. Our team is proud of our facility and I will make sure they read your comments.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Thouroughly enjoyed our stay at Kootenai River Inn and Casino!!! Our room was ready when we arrived at 3 pm. Check in was fast and efficient and we were very pleased with the location! The area we were in was quieter and we barely heard the trains......
Loved the free breakfast that was included!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments regarding your recent stay.

I am happy to read you had a good stay and everything was to you liking. I will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Rooms are nice and views of the river and mountains are enjoyable. Friendly, helpful staff. Wait staff in restaurant do a great job. Appreciate the frequent room rate deals and casino benefits. Our room was very quiet. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: We've stayed there twice, both times on second floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate hearing from our Guests.

I am happy to hear you had a good stay and like coming to our facility. I will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This place is a awesome place to stay . Our room was on the first floor, we had a balcony that over looked the river. We saw lots of wildlife. It was quiet, Staff was great. Food was awesome and well priced as was the room. One of the Best Casino / Spas we have been to and stayed at.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KootenaiRiverInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

I am happy to hear you had a good stay and will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you here again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Great place. Rooms were very nice, especially the bathroom. The price was very good for the room quality. Staff was very friendly and helpful. It's a plus that there is a casino and spa. We will definitely be going back!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I appreciate hearing from our Guests.

I am happy to hear you had a good stay and that you will be coming back. I will make sure our entire team reads your comments.

Thanks again and we look forward to your return stay with us!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The room is obviously clean and nice, well worth the money. The staff was also friendly and helpful, they even let us check in early. The complementary breakfast is from the restaurant, not a Continental breakfast. I would recommend this place and gladly stay here again if I'm in this area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

I am pleased to hear you had a good stay and will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Thanks again and we hope to see you here again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bonners Ferry
31.9 km away
Western Pleasure Guest Ranch
0.9 km away
Northside School Bed and Breakfast

Been to Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa? Share your experiences!