All reviews kootenai river springs restaurant non smoking keurig coffee maker new wing slot machines small balcony great place to stay free breakfast beautiful room main building third floor front desk staff rooms are large bed was very comfortable pool and hot tub parking lot
Reviewed June 5, 2017

We love the Kootnenai Inn and have stayed there several times. My wife has Alzheimer's but was very content and relaxed at the Inn. We will always stay there anytime we are in Bonners. I would strongly recommend the Inn to anyone who planned to visit Bonners Ferry.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KootenaiRiverInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2017

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

I am happy to hear you had a good stay and that you frequent often. Our team is proud of our facility and I will make sure they read your comments.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

Thouroughly enjoyed our stay at Kootenai River Inn and Casino!!! Our room was ready when we arrived at 3 pm. Check in was fast and efficient and we were very pleased with the location! The area we were in was quieter and we barely heard the trains......
Loved the free breakfast that was included!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments regarding your recent stay.

I am happy to read you had a good stay and everything was to you liking. I will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Thanks again,

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Rooms are nice and views of the river and mountains are enjoyable. Friendly, helpful staff. Wait staff in restaurant do a great job. Appreciate the frequent room rate deals and casino benefits. Our room was very quiet. Great place to stay.

Room tip: We've stayed there twice, both times on second floor. It was very quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate hearing from our Guests.

I am happy to hear you had a good stay and like coming to our facility. I will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Thanks again,

Reviewed May 29, 2017

This place is a awesome place to stay . Our room was on the first floor, we had a balcony that over looked the river. We saw lots of wildlife. It was quiet, Staff was great. Food was awesome and well priced as was the room. One of the Best Casino / Spas we have been to and stayed at.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KootenaiRiverInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

I am happy to hear you had a good stay and will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you here again soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2017

Great place. Rooms were very nice, especially the bathroom. The price was very good for the room quality. Staff was very friendly and helpful. It's a plus that there is a casino and spa. We will definitely be going back!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I appreciate hearing from our Guests.

I am happy to hear you had a good stay and that you will be coming back. I will make sure our entire team reads your comments.

Thanks again and we look forward to your return stay with us!