Nice typical best western quality. Great staff and an above average restaurant for both breakfast and dinner. For a casino, they do a very nice job of isolating the smokers from the hotel.
I booked a king suite here (room 223 - three moon suite ) because i was fascinated that a best western had a room for over $400 with taxes. i just had to see this because it is literally a hundred dollars more than the best suite we've ever been in in a BW.
The room was very nice with a separate sitting room, a wet bar, and two bathrooms.
The balcony was good with a nice view over the river.
That being said, it was not a $400 room versus other similar set ups either in BW or
other hotels. As a benchmark, the marriott in richland crown point was $260 for an identical set up including a river view. At $300, this room is about right but not at $400
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino And Spa
- Best Western Plus Kootenai River Hotel Bonners Ferry
- Best Western Bonners Ferry
- Bonners Ferry Best Western
- Bonners Ferry Casino
- Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa Bonners Ferry, Idaho