All reviews kootenai river keurig coffee maker non smoking casino new wing slot machines small balcony great place to stay free breakfast beautiful room main building third floor front desk staff rooms are large bed was very comfortable pool and hot tub parking lot cranbrook
Reviewed October 2, 2017

We had a nice time at this property, spent some time in the Casino and then had dinner. The restaurant is very nice and the food is both delicious and reasonably priced. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, quiet and with updated and lovely bathrooms.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KootenaiRiverInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate hearing from our Guests.

I am happy to read you had a good stay and will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Thanks again for staying.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

We found our room to be very nice and a excellent view of the river. The check in process was easy and very accommodating. The lady at the front desk offered us express check out which made things very easy for our departure.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your recent stay with us.

I am happy to read you had a good stay and everything was to your liking. I will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Thanks again,

Reviewed September 27, 2017

We always have a fabulous time when we come to Bonners Ferry! Rooms are so comfy and we love the deck and view!
The only suggestion I would make is put 4 regular coffees in the room! Pretty sure we will be back in October!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind remarks on your recent stay with us. I appreciate hearing from our Guests.

I will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Will always come back, if it stays this way. Excellent bunch of employees in every department. every thing is clean, great food, Bar service great, even at happy hour. Customer service is also great, when we had a problem, with a machine.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at our facility. I appreciate hearing from our Guests.

Thanks again,

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We always love our experience here. The view of the river is awesome but if you want quiet the new part of hotel is where you want to be. My husband and I both look forward to our yearly trip to Bonner's Ferry and love to stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KootenaiRiverInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you for sharing with us your comments regarding your recent stay.

I am happy to hear you had a good stay and you liked our view of the beautiful river and mountains. I will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Thanks again for staying with us and see you next year.