We had to travel to Bonners Ferry from Spokane for business during a snow storm but made it safely to the hotel. We were allowed to check in early, which was great since we were cold and stressed from the drive. We had a beautiful room that had a small deck that overlooked the river. With the snow coming down, it was all so beautiful. I must say for a Casino, the hotel was very quiet at night. The casino itself was pretty tight....so we only played for about an hour or so since we weren't hitting any bonuses or anything...just throwing our money in the machine and that was about it. The staff was friendly and helpful. We ate at the Springs (dinner and breakfast) and the food and service was excellent!!! I have to say both waitresses Thursday night and Friday morning were personable and pleasant! I give the hotel and restaurant 5 stars but really disappointed in the casino.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino And Spa
- Best Western Plus Kootenai River Hotel Bonners Ferry
- Best Western Bonners Ferry
- Bonners Ferry Best Western
- Bonners Ferry Casino
- Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa Bonners Ferry, Idaho