“That rice tho!?!?!”

Add it.
Tacos Y Maricos El Compa
Ranked #27 of 91 Restaurants in Caldwell
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Everything here is delicious. Their rice however is magical. Their ceviche is top notch and out of this world!! Their waitresses are always kind and quick.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

A great recommendation from the motel. Wonderful marinated pork tacos. Savory chicken taco salad. We will go back for the seafood soup. It looked yummy.

Reviewed June 7, 2016

One of the best restaurant I have ever eaten in. Truly authentic Mexican cuisine. Reminded me of a rural seafood restaurant I loved in the Yucatan that I discovered on a fishing trip. The menu reflected true Mexican recipes not the run of the mill Americanized Fare. It is frequented by locals of Mexican descent and the waitress took a second to switch to English which she spoke flawlessly . I cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed July 29, 2015

I started with the ceviche. It was very fresh and flavorful and served on a flat, crispy tortilla. Soooo good! My main dish was shrimp sauteed with vegetables in a ranchero sauce with rice and beans on the side. The shrimp were cooked perfectly and there lots of them! My only complaint is that the extensive menu didn't have English explanations of each dish. The prices were VERY reasonable!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I go to "El Compa" alot, and everything that I eaten there is delicious. I recommend the sea food especially the shrimp cocktail, if you are familiar with southern California Mexican dinning you will love this place there is nothing in Idaho that compares.