“Delicious sushi”

Sushi I Teriyaki and Grill
Ranked #113 of 261 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

The sushi was amazing!! We sat at the bar so we could watch our sushi being made. The guy who made it for us was awesome! Put his own special twist on our sashimi and I will forever eat it that way! Definitely a must.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We have been here several times since it opened last year and have always had a great meal.
The decor is a bit stark but you'll love their sushi. Very friendly service.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

This place has the best sushi in Cda, always fresh and delicious, portions big with very unique twist. Best sashimi. Love " Noname " salad. Staff are always friendly and professional.

1  Thank olyaua
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Finally good Sushi in CdA! I have ate a lot of Sushi both within USA and Internationally (including Japan) and this is right up with the best. My wife and I eat there at least once a week sometimes more. Big portions and high quality. They also have real Teriyaki and excellent Noodles. So something for everyone. Cheers

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I absolutely love sushi and have tried some of the best sushi places in San Fran, NYC, Montreal, and Vegas. Decor is lovely, food is great, fish is fresh, and service is very good. We will be back! The salmon nigiri is quite possible the best we've ever had with the exception of Nobu. Poke was very fresh, God Father roll and Riverstone roll both are very good. Sushi bar chef is welcoming to every guest arriving.