Our family goes every christmas. The resort is beautiful at that time of year. The staff is top notch and very helpful. The resort has a awesome christmas light display. The hotel is downtown so you are able to walk to shopping and resturants. Do be fooled because it's in Idaho, it does have high end shopping and resturants. The service at the hotel is EXCELLENT. The big fire place pit in the lobby is a great place to just gather and have a hot chocolate in the evening our kids love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho, United States