This is a very good resort but go in knowing that it is not the Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons and you will be fine! The rooms overlooking the lake are worth the price and very nicely equipped with a sunken living room, free wifi that works, dimmer switches on all the lights, and great beds. The desk folks and most of the customer facing staff are very young and enthusiastic, but maybe not as experienced if something goes wrong. We checked in at 1am and our first floor room had wet carpets (and a very bad odor) from a burst pipe flooding problem a day earlier. It also had no view of the lake which I had asked for, just the boats in the marina. We slept in it and requested a change the next morning and they were responsive, including moving all our stuff for us to a sixth floor room with a great view. Eventually, when I inquired at checkout, they comped the night with the wet floors. Kind of thought I shouldn't have had to ask about it. Restaurants are good (Cedars, the floating restaurant on the meal plan was the best). Coffee bar was very convenient, shops nice, view terrific. Its a crowded place and a very busy lobby. Fifteen weddings the weekend we were there. And the golf course... outstanding shape, friendly to play, and unparalleled condition and amenities. If you are there for a short stay, get the food package with the room since there are several eating options. A room with the golf package is really a good deal when you look at what greens fees are separately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho, United States