Spent four nights at the resort in late February 2008 and loved it! Our room was exceptionally clean and comfortable and was decorated in a very upscale design. We loved the view from our room, the flat screen television on a swivel, and the large size of the room. We ate several meals provided by the resort, as well as a dinner cruise, and all of the food was good. We were very impressed with the resort and would gladly return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Preferred Hotels and getaroom.com so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho, United States