All staff is unenthusiastic and disinterested. No guest greeting, no courtesy. Property is run down and dirty. There was hair and finger prints all over our room. Peeling paint, stained carpets, cobwebs all over property. Huge pile of garbage floating by dock right by boat launch. No attention to detail and no care.
Definitely not a resort, not 5 star and not worth the visit. Will never return and do not recommend
Management needs to walk around property and re train all staff. Amazed at poor level of service all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho, United States