For couples looking for a romantic getaway, this is it! Spring for a room with fireplace.
Love the way they have a couple steps down into the cozy living area with the full wall of windows (with balcony off to one side) looking at the beautiful lake. The motorized window shades adds a nice touch. It was an 11 floor elevator ride down to a great dinner at Beverly's on the 7th floor.
Again, the different elevations for seating in their restaurants is such a great way to give a great view of the lake from any table. Enjoy!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho, United States