“A good Pub style restaurant”

Capone's Pub and Grill
Ranked #22 of 277 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch, I had that "famous" Tommy's pastrami, also on our table was a new sandwich called The Q and some burgers.
The pastrami was a good sandwich plenty of thin sliced meat it was a little dry a bit salty even for pastrami. The hogie bun was very toasty , a bit crunchy.. good homemade fries thin style similar to In and Out Burgers fries but fresher.
"The Q" I was told was about a 4 of 5, a good sandwich but not over the top.
Looking forward to stopping in and try and other dishes and trying the beers, now that we found the place.
Give it a try!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Capones is one of my favorites. I love the beer selection and the pizza. The place has all of the sports and the service is warm. It's hard to talk about one experience since we have visited a dozen or more times. I will just keep visiting until I can't stand to eat pizza anymore.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Came as recommended by DDD, Guy Fieri knows how to call them. Loved the atmosphere and great service. Delicious food!

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

The beer was great, the Blanco pizza outstanding - great flavor, chewy crust! But the highlight was meeting Tom Capone who spent a great deal of time talking to me! Wonderful experience!

Reviewed January 17, 2018

We arrived in CDA late on a Friday night. Luckily, Capone's was open and still serving from their menu. We have eaten at Capone's before, but tonight, the hamburger was exceptional. My husband even agreed and said the fries were his favorite. It was so good that we went back the next night with friends and had another hamburger! Great beer selection. My only negative is that the music can be loud and we couldn't find a table that didn't have a speaker above it. Give it a try because there are many menu offerings for everyone.