“Shopping near by... Got hungry...”

Capone's Pub and Grill
Ranked #25 of 270 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Just walked in. Found out they were featured on Drive ins and dives. We choose the Pastrami Dip with Chef Choice extras... Yummy. Where else can you order a Pastrami with Dip. Very good. And they make their own bread... Yummy! We did not try any beers but if you do be prepared, there is quite a selection! Sorry about the upside down picture! Stand on your head or if you are smart turn your phone around. Everything was hot and presented nicely. Not your regular bar food... Enjoy a nice lunch here!

Reviewed May 31, 2018

I travel to Coeur d'Alene about once a year to see family.

Capone's has very good pizza. I had the 'Home Run Pizza' this past Monday (Memorial Day) and added anchovies. It was delicious.

Loved all the TV's and the beer selection. This place is great.

If you travel to Northern Idaho, it's a must stop, IMO. The service is also great.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner after being referred by a hotel clerk. You can tell it is a local spot. The food was good and decently priced. If you enjoy a good beer there are plenty to choose from. It was noisy but not over bearing, it was also NBA finals. I will be back when in town

Reviewed May 25, 2018

Pizza, salad, hamburgers and sandwiches plus plenty of beer. This is a nice pub. Our server, Brooklyn, was a great server who was very enthusiastic about the menu. I had a cup of great Clam Chowder. I ordered a pastrami sandwich, but ended up with a roast beef dip that was very good.
I don't drink, but my wife's IPA was very good.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

I had the margherita pizza. The crust was toasty but not over cooked. They have a large beer selection as well. It was a good introductory visit and I am happy to go back and try other items on the menu!