“Fantastic pizza ! ”

Pepe Caldo Pizzeria
Ranked #71 of 274 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Price range: US$2 - US$100
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This is a true Ma n Pa owner/operator food joint... This is a NO Gamble pick for unexpected greatness... Now you can expect it!
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful pizza at this restaurant! They have some interesting specialty pizzas to choose from but hubby and I opted for a sausage, mushroom, and black olive with the red sauce . Was intrigued by the "aloha sauce" and the sweet waitress suggested a light drizzle on top of what we ordered - it gave a little sweet/zesty flavor to the great pizza - the toppings were very plentiful!! Come get some pizza or calzone and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 28, 2017

We found this place by doing a web search for Italian restaurants in CdA. I'm glad we checked it out. While I can't say this was the best pizza crust I've ever had, it is very good. The service was good, as well. I'd have preferred to have a beer with my pizza, and the place described in another review is not as near this restaurant as it appears to have been when that review was written.

We'll definitely try this place again!

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with family at Pepe's. Warm atmosphere, friendly service, fun! Skateboard shop is attached, very relaxed. I especially like that this little pizza place seems to be so involved in the community. I will definitely come back when I'm in town.

Reviewed June 9, 2016

We called before they officially started delivery service but they accommodated us anyways. The "small" salad was really a large and was FANTASTIC for $4. If you're looking for delivery from a local, family owned establishment - look no further.

Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

Great service, very friendly, and seriously the best pizza I have had in a very long time. We had the Texarkana Hanna and a more traditional pizza. Fresh basil, garlic and quality ingredients on delicious crust put this pizza over the top. Total hole in the wall shop. If we lived in the area I'd be here all the time.

2  Thank CarrieB1586