Review Highlights
Love ice skating

It has been a few years since I have been here last. The rink is good the attendants are greatly... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reviewed January 21, 2018
Stefanie B
Post Falls
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time at Frontier Ice Arena...our group consisted 13 students from S. Korea, their chaperone and the host families. Everyone had a great time, there was plenty of seating around the rink as well as in the very large lobby area. Plus, there is a snack bar that seemed to be pretty reasonably priced. Great for all ages!

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

This place reminds me of my childhood, we went to open skating every Friday night in winter. Great space for birthday parties - have brought my kids to friends' parties several times. (Not sure on the cost of that.) You can get relatively inexpensive snacks and by buying a card you can save a little on the cost of entries. One of our daughters took lessons for a while, and regardless of the group she ended up in she always had excellent instructors. I only wish they offered open skating with dance music and disco lights on Friday evenings like what we had as kids in MN - it kept kids out of trouble and provided a safe place to hang out...

Reviewed June 3, 2015

This is such a nice place for kids to skate.It seems very well run and not too expensive. Thanks for having a nice place for kids to go especially in the winter.

Reviewed March 18, 2015

We took our daughter's friends there for a bday party and it was a great choice. The bday party room was already booked, but it might have even been better to be in the main area. The kids had a blast and picked up the skating with ease. The prices were very reasonable for a large party, and they let us bring in our own food. We recommend!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is CDA best known secret. What a great place to have. They offer open skating, you can watch some great hockey too. What a great benefit to CDA.