“A total disaster in every way... not your typical Panda restaurant!”
Review of Panda Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #171 of 275 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed December 27, 2016

I went through the drive-through with my family. The gal taking our order kept interrupting while I was trying to place the order. It was very frustrating. Once we received the order, it was incorrect, because she wasn't listening. I took the incorrect meal into the store and asked for the manager. Benji gave me a corrected meal at no charge but refused to give me my original receipt back. He did say I could take a photo of it. Once on the road, we began our meals. The rice in the meals was as hard as rocks. It was painful! The chicken dish had very little chicken in it at all. All of the food tasted as though it had been sitting in the warming trays all day. This store definitely does not produce quality food! We won't be going back.

Reviewed October 5, 2016

There were only about 4 people in line ahead of me, but it took a long time to get served.

They were running low on some choices. They gave good portions. I was shocked they were out of sweet and sour sauce, which I wanted on the rice I had chosen.

The check out cashier was friendly.

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

Came in was properly greeted but had to wait for 5 minutes before they could get helping us. Food ordering went smooth and kid were soon on their way to eating instead of climbing on me. The prices is higher than most fast food but the quality makes up for it. Much better than McDonald's any time.

Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

I love the Honey Walnut Shrimp and the noodle dishes. Fast service and nice staff.

Sits on the corner of a busy street but has a drive through so easy for lunch or a quick snack.

Reviewed June 1, 2016

The other Panda Express in the city decided to close a half an hour early so we searched for this one. We got to the drive-thru and there was only 1 other vehicle in front of us. They let us know that all they had left was teriyaki chicken and anything else would have to be cooked fresh. So to be nice we went for what was already made, not wanting to hassle them to much.
We waited and waited, and within the 10 minutes we sat there at first 3-4 more vehicles showed up behind us - letting us know that they all would of needed fresh food made anyways - but oh well we were already in it all the way for what we had ordered.

We got our meals after a good 20 minutes of waiting which is fine - get a couple of miles away and notice they forgot the sauce -...I don't know why someone would disrespect someone else that much as to forget an important ingredient like that when they spent so much money on eating out. Did we wait another 25 minutes in line when in a hurry to make it back to Washington? - NO - obviously waisted both our time and money severely.

To top it off we got home - and both my wife and I became violently ill. The food was obviously old, the service was very sour and I'm starting to wonder if Panda Express is all show and no go.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!