“Very impressed with the recent changes”

Teriyaki Grill- Riverstone
Ranked #210 of 274 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 30, 2015

I had been in once before a few months ago, wasn't impressed at all. Bad service. Low quality of food. It seemed like the staff were un-happy I was even there.

NOW...However, the place seemed cleaner, friendlier, and the food was amazing. I was greeted and talked to like a welcomed customer. I let the guy know that waited on me that I appreciated how much better my visit was this time compared to the last time. I was informed that they had recently had a change in management, and there were better things to come...

I for one WILL be returning to see these improvements.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

I went in with expectations that my meal would be similar to other Teriyaki restaurants, but I was wrong. Instead of cooking with the Teriyaki sauce you put it on after you received your cooked chicken/rice/veggies. The owner was working and when I asked him if he had the white sauce that other Teriyaki or Japanese places have he said no as if he was not sure what I wanted. I tried to explain Yum Yum sauce, but that did not help.

I hope a few changes are made so that in the future we can visit again, but as of now I am not sure when we will be back.

Reviewed August 1, 2015 via mobile

We were greeted by a nice young lady who took our order.... The guys in back cooking looked like tweakers... NEVER received my California rolls my noodles were hella fat...on the good side 3 of us ate for 20$...

Reviewed July 15, 2015 via mobile

Waited 40 minutes for an overpriced bowl of burnt chicken. I sure wished I would have used Trip Advisor to prevent me from eating there. Looks like others have had a similar experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

The noodles in the meat bowls are like giant worms. Horrible texture. No flavor. The veggies had no flavor at all, half cooked. not even grilled or sautéed. Like they were boiled. The meat was good but scares and the sushi was the worst in CDA. Price was not bad but I will never go back.