US$140
HIExpress.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$132
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$259
Hampton.com
Resort City Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$135
The Roosevelt Inn(Coeur d'Alene)
US$339
US$189
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$159
Greenbriar Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$209
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
US$199
Priceline
All reviewsguesthouse inntruck parkingroom was cleanfront desk agenttomato streetnice employeesnew carpetthe check in deskboiled eggsmake your own wafflesshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areaconvenient locationbobpreheatedinternetrates
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Bob the front desk clerk was very helpful with directions and polite. Quick checkin lots of food options clean rooms plenty of truck parking older hotel but clean and comfortable. Easy to enter and exit. Right off 90/95

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Reviews for this place when it was a Guesthouse Inn always scared me away, but seeing recent reviews since Fairbridge took over made me change my mind. Decent place, and a great rate on a third party site, gave Mom/Dad an opportunity for a nice 1-night getaway in C'dA. Our room was fine. Clean, comfortable bed with nice pillows, and flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave and new coffee maker. Now, we are not needy people, so take all that as you will. It's on a busy road, and traffic noise can not be avoided. If that might disturb your sleep, bring some gentle ear plugs. Thankfully, there was no derelict-dodging. All we saw were young families and couples, so Fairbridge has definitely cleaned this place up. Wifi worked great. Some very nice restaurants, all within walking distance. And there's a gas station/convenience store right next to it, which wound up being helpful for a few items we forgot to bring. Front desk staff were friendly and welcoming. Coeur d'Alene is a beautiful town, and when you can stay there on a nice spring Saturday for $60 bucks....sign my up!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

When I came to the front desk, Bob quickly checked me in. Bob checked me into a room that was preheated, which was nice, because the day I came it was very cold & snowing outside and I had my Toddler with me who was already sick; I was in the mood for Chinese food and Bob recommended The Dragon House, just right across the highway which was amazing! He was extremely knowledgeable and very kind and helpful! Please thank Bob for his great service and recommendations!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2017

I was recently in the Spokane area. I came to Coeur d'Alene for a Law Enforcement seminar. It was getting late, so I needed a basic place to spend the night. I have been to the FairBridge Inn last summer.
Your front desk agent, Bob, quickly checked me in. He got me into a clean room with comfortable bed and had the room preheated for me.
I asked about the restaurants around and he suggested I go to the Tomato Street restaurant right across the street. What a wonderful selection.
Next time I am in town, I will be back. Tell Bob that I am sorry for the delay in posting this review. Thank you Bob for your great service and restaurant recommendation.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the restaurant side vs the gas station side if possible.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

The front desk help Bob was very polite and helpful. He helped me book this room for the week. Hotel is pet friendly but I didn't bring mine this time as I'm on business.The room is clean and it's near restaurants​, easy to get on and off the interstate. Thumbs up!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business