“Nice place to stay while passing through Coeur d'Alene”

FairBridge Inn - Coeur d'Alene
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Travis at the front desk was very helpful and accommodating during a very busy Saturday afternoon when coming from Portland. Hotel was surprisingly 3 stories as the first floor is actually partially sunken. Good stay and room was very well appointed.

Room Tip: Room was on the first floor, but vending and ice machines on the second floor if that would be impor...

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Bob was very friendly and helpful at the front desk. Very impressed how fast he got us settled into a room. We didn't have a reservation, just popped in and asked how much a room would be and got an answer within a minute. Good price for what we got too, it was a nice room.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Very helpful front desk agent Bob. He was prompt and pleasant. Gave us a room away from any noise. No pool but the price was right. Close to shopping and restaurants. Also Bob gave us some ideas of places to see in CDA and Spokane.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Since there was nobody available in the lobby when I left for the airport this morning I just called to verify if there were any charges on the card I placed on file for incidentals (there should have been none). Bob was extremely rude and told me that "yes we charged your card." I immediate was asking for what? He said we charged your Expedia card for the room. OK I have no Expedia card. He then tried to get me off the phone with no answer. I insisted that he had to be able to tell me if there were any incidental charges. That is when he yelled at me and told me to call my bank. What? Really? A hotel that cannot tell you if they placed any charges on your incidental card? He then finally said that there were no charges on the card. That was when I said wow. Was it that hard to do that, Bob? Really, Fairbridge? Is this how you train your desk personnel to respond to a simple request for charges on a room? I sincerely hope that someone from corporate cares enough to contact me. We will see.

Room Tip: Cleaner inside then it looks
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
CinthiaR, General Manager at FairBridge Inn - Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

I am sorry for the misunderstanding and that you took Bob's tone of voice wrong. We have never had a complaint on Bob and truly believe he was just trying to be "matter of fact" and "factual". Please accept my apologies and Bob is very saddened of such a review about him.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

The hotel is older with some updates but the worst part was the front desk attendant. She was unpleasant, rude, unhelpful and foul-mouthed. A young man in the housekeeping was helpful and friendly, but sadly she trumped him in the experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
CinthiaR, Manager at FairBridge Inn - Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you for letting me know that one of our agents was less than pleasant. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile for our guests and we thoroughly enjoy accommodating our guests. I will research who this is and teach about "keeping our cool in stressful situations".

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Bob helped us check in and was very friendly and helpful!!!!!Clean room and great price! Beds were decent and sheets were clean. We only stayed one night but would stay here again on a visit back to Idaho. Thanks again Bob!!!!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Room was clean and quiet. Shower and A/C worked. Room is clean. Has easy access to several quality restaurants with ease to interstate. Didn't use microwave but fridge works. Haven't tried breakfast yet but they offer hot waffles, pancakes and boiled eggs. Much better than continental breakfasts.