We drove to the hotel, which is off of I-90 at exit 15 and inquired about a room. I have never stayed in a La Quinta before and was surprised by the cost. I thought it would be under $100.00. We knew they would accept dogs, we were exhausted from our long drive and had decided to stay if they had a room. I am not sure if our room was indicative of others there, but it was huge and very quiet. The set up was well-thought out. The bathroom was right inside the door, with the vanity area outside the door to the bath and toilet. Then between that and the sleeping quarters was the small kitchenette, complete with a very small dishwasher. It was so perfect. This arrangement kept the beds away from the door, thus making it much more quiet than most set ups. The workers at the desk were very helpful and friendly. The experience was good enough to make me decide to sign up for their rewards program. Maybe I was expecting little and it exceeded my expectations so remarkably...don't know....but I would definitely stay there again. Location is not in the middle of things. Looks like it was close to the Lake though. Didn't see a lot of eating establishments close by, however. That was fine for this stopover. The lobby was very inviting. Large leather couches and a fireplace. Nice business center off the main drag of the lobby, making you feel like the world wasn't seeing what you were typing. Pool area was very nice. The grounds were very pleasant too. Breakfast was well presented, a lot of seating, and it was a little bit expanded...hard boiled eggs and waffles, which were actually quite good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene hotel is your first choice when looking for accommodations while traveling for business or leisure. Quality Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene Appleway hotel is located just minutes from Coeur d'Alene lake and boardwalk, downtown boutiques, art galleries and many fine restaurants. Kootenai Medical Center is only two blocks away, as well as other medical offices. You will find several public golf courses all within minutes of Quatlity Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene hotel. Silverwood Theme Park, the largest theme park in the northwest, is a twenty minute drive. Each winter, the city of Coeur d'Alene hosts one of the region's largest Holiday Light Shows as well as the Ironman Triathlon held each spring. North Idaho College and satellite campuses for The University of Idaho and Idaho Lewis-Clark State College are within close proximity to our hotel. Guests will enjoy our Free Bright Side BreakfastTM featuring fresh waffles each morning, 24 hour indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, laundry facilities and a business center. The Quality Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene Appleway is a pet friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Coeur d`Alene Appleway Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- La Quinta Coeur D'alene
- Coeur D'alene La Quinta
- Quality Inn & Suites Idaho, United States