Super 8 Driggs
Best Western Teton West(Driggs)(Great Value!)
US$185
Travelocity
US$100
Teton Teepee Lodge(Alta)(Great Value!)
US$139
Teton Springs Lodge and Spa(Victor)(Great Value!)
US$205
Orbitz.com
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$635
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Inn at Jackson Hole(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$289
Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$269
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjackson holelarge roomski tripcontinental breakfasttwo sinkswould stay here againnice poolhot tubenglish muffinsgrand tetonsfrozen wafflesquick tripnorth sideonly complaintgreat valuehousekeeping staffoff season
Reviewed September 11, 2010

First off, for the money, this was much better than a stay in Jackson. Our room was clean and pretty large.

The service left a lot to be desired. We made the reservation online, and checked in with a giant ball of sunshine (sarcasm) named Codi. She acted like our presence was causing her the worst migraine ever. I tried to write it off as perhaps just that. Later, our toilet became clogged and we called the front desk for a plunger. After about ten rings, our girl Codi answers and says she'll bring it up. After an hour, we go down to the front desk and she says she got busy. Interesting, since there weren't many guests at the hotel. Next morning we get up early to go to the park and find we can't check out because the front desk is closed (6:30 am). So we ring the bell and a few minutes later a woman in her pajamas comes down and checks us out. Continental breakfast starts at 7, so we missed it, although I'm not sure we missed much.

Stay here if you have to save money, not if you want to stay in a nice hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010
2  Thank Andrewlutes
Reviewed August 27, 2010

We were all pleasantly surprised by the size of our room. It had a large bathroom with a sink, plus another sink and counter outside the bathroom. The room was very comfortable with a mini fridge and microwave. My kids loved the pool which they said was very warm. The beds were a bit too soft, and the pillows too flat. The breakfast was very basic. The second morning I was disappointed to find that my fork had food stuck to it, and there were plates that were also not clean. But overall we were very happy staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Looking for a quiet place to stay with views of the Tetons, this is the place! After spending a few days in Jackson Hole, we thought we would go over the Teton Pass and try Driggs Idaho. We are glad we did. Helen checked us in at the hotel, she was helpful and friendly. Our room was large & clean, had 2 queen beds, frig and microwave. If you had a family, there would be plently of room for 1 or 2 rollaway beds. Be sure to check out Miso Hungry and Tony's Pizza for great food. They are both on the main road in Driggs. The hotel provides free breakfast in the morning. It was OK. The valley around Driggs is very pretty.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2010

Very pleased with this hotel.. The room is huge, has a fridge and microwave, great internet connection. Large breakfast room, and guess what... real china and silverware. I will definetely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2010

All sorts of problems with my stay. Upon first entering my room and using the toilet I found that it leaked greatly upon flushing. I temporarily "fixed" it by placing plastic over the leaking valve. After the maintenance man looked at it he said he would fix it the next day and that my "fix" was adequate for the time being. The TV remote didn't work. And I was told that I needed to find a laundermat to wash my clothes rather than use the in-house facilities.

This motel has no elevator eventhough it is a multi-story motel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends