“Salsa slaw is fantastic ”
Review of Agave

Agave
Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Driggs
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The salsa has good spice and flavor but I loved the salsa slaw they also gave and ended up eating the whole bowl by myself. My daughter ate all of her kid's burrito. I had the combo and the price was very reasonable especially considering that I couldn’t finish it and each item was delicious. Margaritas start at $7 for a small which seemed too steep for me.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

We stopped here recently while in town on Vacation and it was later on a weeknight and the place was dead! The waiter was very friendly and fast. The food was all great and the margaritas were pretty good too!

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

We visited Agave on a quiet Tuesday evening and enjoyed a nice meal. The hubby and I both had carne asada and margaritas. Our dinners were delish with tender and flavorful beef, margaritas were alright. Our food came out in a timely manner as well and overall we had a really nice experience.

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

First all of the good things. I had a delicious seafood Chimichanga. As good of a Chimichanga as I have had anywhere. The retried beans were delicious. My wife has Celiac’s and has to eat Gluten Free. They new what they were doing with GF and fed her safely. She had a Chicken Enchilada that she really enjoyed (I tasted it too and it was delicious). Now for the bad. Service was slow even though it was not crowded. Most disappointing was a small bottle of Coke was $3. The rest of the food was reasonably priced, but $3 for a small bottle of Coke was a ripoff. They could have served a 2 liter bottle and still had a good profit. We will eat there again since the food was so good, but water for me. I would have given the 5 stars if I didn’t feel ripped off for the drinks.

1  Thank Gregory W
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

I really like this restaurant. Excellent Mexican food. Amazing selection. Great service. Big portions. Some great salsas. Plenty of seating.

Been to Agave? Share your experiences!