“Best Chinese food around!”
Review of Paupau's Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paupau's Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Hayden Lake
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We eat here often, best Chinese food in North Idaho by far. Fresh and always tastes great. The war wonton soup, combo fried rice and Kung pow beef is the best. Sweat and sour chicken is great as well.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Probably is as authentic a plate of Chinese food as you can get in Hayden, Idaho. Oh don't worry, they still have all the sticky heavy sweet stuff Pacific northwesterners have come to love about their version of Chinese food, but the realness settles in.
Service and ambience are meh, but the almond chicken & the chow mein are tip-top!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We used to eat here at least once a month for the past 5-6 years. As our area grew, we always made it a point to continue to eat here. There had been times where we didnt always get what we ordered(to go)just thought of it as an adventure and usually liked what we did get. Then about a month ago I went in to place a order to go, called my wife to get her order, and I know we got a bit extra but the bill was $46.00 for the 2 of us. I could of lived with that as I knew we would have leftovers for a couple days but we ended up throwing out about 2/3 of it. Pineapple shrimp was awful, 3 of the dishes were not edible. My wife says we are done, maybe we just need to wait a while, only time will tell but right now we are in no hurry to go back. Sorry

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Not only do I love Paupau's my entire family does as well! It's always made to order with fresh and cooked perfectly ingredients. We order to go at least a couple times a month! ! It's perfect for every occasion and finicky tastes. My Favorite!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Although PauPau's is a small restaurant, the food is excellent. The ingredients are always fresh and everything is cooked to order. My family, friends and I have never been disappointed when eating there. Whenever out of town people come to visit, PauPau's is where we take them for Chinese food.