All reviews per device parking lot road trip bed was comfortable carpet idaho
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Location was great. Close to the freeway but couldn't hear it. Easy walk to places to eat. The pool was nice and they had worn but clean towels available right there at the pool. There was even a pretty grassy area for taking your dog. (We didn't have one.) We even had a renovated room. That was the upside. On the downside. Our air conditioner was not updated with the room and did not cool which made sleeping difficult. The bed was overly firm so between that and a stifling hot room it was difficult to sleep. I got up about midnight and the man at the front desk came up and tried to adjust the air conditioner. That did not work and he said he would bring up a fan. He never showed up. It was cooler in the hallway. I opened the window but it did not help at all. When we checked out I told the gal at the front desk and she looked at our room number and said the lady in the room the night before complained about it too. So they knew there was a problem beforehand and didn't fix it. The room was stylish and recently renovated but was not being cleaned very well. After a shower I noticed water had dripped on the floor in the room from my swimsuit I hung up. I got a towel and wiped up the water and when I looked at it I saw it was filthy. I then looked at the bottom of my feet and they were dirty too! How can you be comfortable if you can't kick off your shoes and relax in your room?

Room Tip: Upstairs back units are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear Joan, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Please know that the A/C conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Decent hotel with lots of food options in the immediate area. No refrigerator or microwave in the rooms and the hotel looks like it used to be a detention center at one point or a halfway house. Rooms are clean though

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

You will not get sleep here! Dirty, tiny rooms, dirty hallways, people sitting in the hallways with their cell phones on speakerphone. Light comes in under the doors. Can hear regular conversations from the next room very clearly. 2 Non- smoking rooms smelled so badly of smoke. I have done a lot of traveling and this is the worst experience I have ever had. I dont understand how there can be any positive reviews of this establishment??

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marlena W
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Marlena, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

This can happen to anyone, anywhere, anyplace, anytime... we checked in without trouble, got unloaded and settled in. Shortly after all that we noticed bugs. I took photos and advised the manager. She was kind enough to compensate us for the night, but we couldn’t be moved since they were fully booked. She promised to move us in the morning, but we ended up moving on since we had places to go and things to do.

Honestly, our room wasn’t very comfy. The beds are really firm. I woke up with plenty of aches and pains. Not to mention, no one was really sleeping because of the bug problem. We ran out of toilet paper with no back up stocked in the bathroom as well. Plus the shower stall was like a 2x2 camper shower with no room to turn around in.

The morning manager was no where to be found when we left and actually told the girl working at the desk that he wouldn’t be available to talk to me until “later”. That was pretty off-putting to me since I was trying to make the best of my icky situation.

This particular stay as affirmed with me and my family that we won’t stay at any Motel 6 again unless there is an extreme hardship or emergency with no other choices around.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christa B
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Christa, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the bed comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

Checked in on a cold day and appreciated that the heat and hot water worked well. Like other Motel 6 motels in Montana and Idaho that we have stayed in this year it had changed from carpeted floors to much easier to clean wooden flooring. The bed was comfortable, the room clean and the location is convenient. The staff was quite friendly and the price was good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jim, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.