“Finally Ate Here for Dinner”

The SnakeBite Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 240 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The SnakeBite Restaurant
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The SnakeBite is an excellent place to eat in Idaho Falls for lunch or dinner. I’ve eaten here a half-dozen times for lunch and finally ate here for dinner. The osso buco is fantastic, so be ready to eat a tremendous amount of meat. The beer and wine selection is also excellent. This is a definite must-eat in Idaho Falls.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

My family and I stopped here for lunch during our day trip to Idaho Falls. Conveniently located downtown and just minutes from the Snake River, this place was the perfect one-stop shop for everyone to get a genuine taste of Idaho! The restaurant had great options, including vegetarian choices like the Portobello Sandwich I ordered. We were hoping to try some real Idaho potatoes, and their waffle fries did not disappoint! Topped with black pepper and other spices, they had lots of flavor, especially when paired with what we learned is a local favorite, "fry sauce." We also tried and devoured their signature chocolate cake (I recommend ordering one and splitting it with a group of two or three). The service was great and our waitress was extremely friendly!

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent. I ordered a Teton burger and it was delicious. The price was high. I ended up pay $12 for a burger and salad for lunch. It was also very noisy. I couldn't here the people I came with.

1  Thank Karin E
Reviewed March 12, 2018

There was a line out the door when we arrived at The Snakebite for lunch. Once we managed to get into the restaurant we found out there was 20 minute wait and we put our names on the list. Shortly thereafter we discovered we could immediately sit at the bar which is in a different room from the main dining area. Once seated we were promptly provided with menus and water glasses filled. I counted 18 different draft beers being offered and there is a large offerings of wines by the glass too. The menu is large and we settled on burgers and fish tacos with side salads. (The salads are large so you could easily split one as we did). Burgers and tacos were great! Service friendly and prompt. We'll return to The SnakeBite on our next visit to Idaho Falls but we'll be sure it isn't on a Sunday as they and everything else in the town are closed.

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

We dined here with a local couple as we were passing through town and had heard rave reviews about this place so my expectations were pretty high. We ordered the Brie appetizer which was good and the hamburgers were excellent but the waffle fries & fry sauce completely stole the show!!! Hands down the best waffle fries I've ever had and that fry sauce was delicious! Don't get me wrong, the entire meal was good from the Brie to the chocolate cake, but those fries & sauce spoke love into my heart! Enjoy!