All reviews horseback riding bedroom cabin hot tub horses riders trail lake drive kitchen fishing yellowstone
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Awesome ride with great guides. Dillon and Travis were great and the horses were well behaved and easy to handle, even for inexperienced riders. I would highly recommend these folks for your next trail ride. The scenery is spectacular with wildlife to be seen (the mule deer seemed very accustomed to riders). Many thanks to the guides, Aztec, Quigley and Champ!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2016

There was almost no customer service with this property. I knew we were going to a remote location, but from the check in to asking questions because things were not working properly, it was clear we were bothering them. The lady in the house when you check in was very short and seemed annoyed to have to explain to me how the property worked as I had some questions about the horse back riding and how the water activities worked. There was no map provided and while the property is small and we could figure it out, I am glad we were checking in during the daylight hours as it could be hard to navigate in the dark. When we got to our cabin there were 4 of us staying in the cabin and yet we had exactly 4 pillows for all of us to share. While for some this may seem like a minor item it was not for us. The beds are very uncomfortable and we had a couple of horrible nights of sleep. Also they advertise that they have internet. This is not the case unless you are simply trying to check email. There is no downloading or streaming of shows on your devices. The internet is pretty much worthless and is expensive. Also you should be aware that they use too many chemicals in the hottub. It was so bad that the kids were coughing the whole time they were in there. We had to pull them out after a couple of minutes because I was afraid there would be some health risks to the overexposure.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2016

This was our first winter vacation in Yellowstone country. We didn't stay at Eagle Ridge Ranch because we already had other accommodations. However, we went snowmobiling and ice fishing on the ranch with the owner (Steve) and had a fantastic time. Steve made the whole experience really fun and interesting. This was without a doubt the highlight of our trip. While at the ranch, we had a chance to see the cabins and decided that we'll be staying there next time we're in the area.

We HIGHLY recommend Eagle Ridge Ranch for both lodging and activities.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JimandClara
Reviewed August 10, 2015

So, you do have to drive pretty far off the main road on a gravel road to get here, but it was worth it when you get there. The owner was so friendly and helpful to suggest a place to eat. I stayed in the "Little Cabin" and it was adorable and decorated so nicely. I was solo, but this would be perfect for a couple for a romantic getaway. It had satellite TV, kitchen area and a hot tub on the deck. My only complaint is that I believe there is some kind of critter living under the back of the cabin because it spent much of the night scratching or doing something that awoke me several times during the night. This cabin has a nice deck and overlooks the property which was beautiful, especially watching them wrangle up the horses for the night with the quad! Great place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2015

Definitely a beautiful quiet place to getaway! Cute and cozy cabin, big plus on the private hot tub at the deck! That made the vacation more relaxing. The horseback riding was fun too. The cowboys were friendly and good guiding. I will definitely go back again for another weekend getaway!

Date of stay: May 2015