“Very good ”

Moose Creek Grill
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Chef owned and operated with over 30 years of experience provides you with a uniquely delicious casual dining experience in a historic Victorian home. Fine dining and family friendly! Fantastic outdoor covered dining on the veranda. steak and seafood specials nightly.
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing the service was great! it's a fancy restaurant which I had not known before and I had my kids with me but they were very nice to us all

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

We read the reviews for this place, so I hope our experience was just a fluke. Two of our three dinners were good, but the third (mine) was largely inedible. The sauce and/or vegetables in my pesto gnocchi were so bitter tasting that I couldn't make myself eat it. The gnocchi themselves seemed fine, though. Also, no salad served with the entrees, which was disappointing in this type of restaurant.

1  Thank Browns-LFP
moosecreekgrill, Owner at Moose Creek Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

We certainly apologize that you were disappointed with you gnocchi. We strive to provide the best that we possibly can and would have hoped that you would have let your server know that you were unhappy so that we could have rectified the situation rather than having a disappointed guest.

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

We ate on the lovely porch of this home-turned-restaurant. Not a great number of wine choices, but they had a nice Malbec. The steak dinners were excellent. Staff was friendly and provided good service. Huckleberry cake for desert was super. I highly recommend!!

1  Thank Petethekid
Reviewed August 13, 2016

We wanted dinner out at a special place and had a dog. I called and was reassured that they could seat us on the porch and even had a dog water bowl. Thus, began our visit to a charming Victorian home, the Moose Creek Grill. We were seated at a cute round table with a yellow and white checkered tablecloth by server Elyssa, the granddaughter of Betsy, who specializes in baking and whose husband grills the meat. It's nice to meet the people who make the meal.

My wild, fresh salmon with asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes satisfied my taste buds and the homemade pesto sauce was the best I've ever had. My friend enjoyed the Gorgonzola chicken pasta. Liked our huckleberry lemonade, too, and Elyssa hikes the mountain to gather the huckleberries. As tempting as the baked desserts were, we were too full to partake. Inside, the walls feature touches of sports in the area: snow shoes, fishing rod and ski photos from a bygone era. Miniature moose are here and there, too. "Loveable" is my word to describe the home, the family and the food at Moose Creek Grill. What a treat to find homey fine dining in Kellogg!

2  Thank PanoramaPoint
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Loved the Huckleberry lemonade. Sat on covered porch of this converted older home. Very friendly server- She did not have proper english skills but was helpful, clean and friendly. Food was amazing. Had fish tacos and Chicken.