“Wonderful Food!”
Review of The Neo Cafe

The Neo Cafe
Ranked #42 of 108 Restaurants in Lewiston
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Went here for lunch with some friends. It was amazing. We each had the lunch special with a personal pizza and salad. Could barely finish. The pizza was excellent and the side salad was amazing. The prices are unbelievable for the amount and quality of food. Highly recommend this for lunch or dinner

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way for the typical midweek burger when we decided to go for something new. . We sat outside, listened to the music playing live across the street, ordered the caprese salad and the Don pizza While sipping a lovely chianti and thought.. . Perfect.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

When I first started eating at Neo, I felt like the food was great, but the wait time needed improvement. Unfortunately, they have yet to improve the wait time-none of their staff seem to have any idea on how to time manage or how to provide exceptional service. I can think of several times where I have gone in and been the only customer and none of their staff approaches my table for several minutes. My most recent experience there they prepared our lunch very sloppy-they set the bag in a puddle of spilt coffee and didn't even offer to re-bag it or clean it up. On top of that one of their workers had a bunch of his friends there that kept hovering where customers were trying to order and pay, it was just awkward. Additionally, we ordered their lunch special that is supposed to be fast and it took 30 minutes to get it to go because they were just not organized.
I hate that they are doing so poorly at providing customer service because I have enjoyed most of my meals I have tried, if they don't do some re-training I can see this place going under and that is sad.

Reviewed April 12, 2016

We ordered the lunch special - pepperoni piza & a drink as well as a calzone. The pizza had no pepperoni on it. Tasted like it came from cardboard & was bland.
The calzone looked great - however was bland as well and had a bad aftertaste. The pasta salad that came with the calzone was sour and couldn't be stomached.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

They went above and beyond to ensure everyone in our party could enjoy the meal. We had multiple food allergies and Bridget and her staff catered to us and worked around all of our issues. Best part, the food was wonderful, the wine divine and no one felt ill from eating what they shouldn't. Thank you for making our dinner out together fun! It can be a challenge when you have so many food allergies!