Free cancellation until 28/07
US$143
Hampton.com
US$56
Motel 6
All reviewsthe rivercouple of nightsair conditioningwi fifree breakfastvioletgeorgiamicheallaptoproomypethousekeeper
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This place is great. Very affordable for a very nice experience. Violet has been awesome. GO VIOLET! YOU'RE AWESOME! I travel around a lot and this is the best motel I have stayed in. I was surprised to see a 2 star rating on this place. There is a breakfast every morning and the staff is great.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Daniel J
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Hotel was clean and the housekeepers tidy everything up, without misplacing things! Matthew always makes fresh coffee, and has everything well stocked! I always see him cleaning when I come down, and hes always happy to help! Thanks Matt!

Room Tip: 320 was nice and had a carpet and a wall and also a door even!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Brannon S
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome stay here thabks to violet and the rest of the hotel crew!! Definently will stop by and stay again the next time we come through Lewiston!! The service was quick and efficient and our rooms were kept clean!!

3  Thank nickbb75
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

My stay at the FairBridge Inn was absolutely awesome thanks to Ms. Violet who was very welcoming upon my arrival and although my business ventures there did not go as planned she was always awesome and kept me in high spirits and was nice and friendly

4  Thank J Dom L
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for business and EVERY need including switching rooms, towels, etc. was met with a smile! She even helped us with the hot tub! There’s customer service and then there’s taking care of people and genuinely loving your job and that’s Violet! The rooms are clean and the service was awesome! Would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to save money on your business trip!

5  Thank Hannah B