All reviewspancake househunting lodgejacuzzi roomcinnamon rollsbusiness tripriver rafting triphour coffeenice hotelhave stayed here several timeslocal airportlarge tvnext morningclean roomsstayed here for one nightcontinental breakfastyear roundlocation is great
Reviewed June 14, 2017

It's been awhile since we've stayed here but it was warm and friendly. We where Married in McCall, Id. and plan to have a reunion this summer. We hope to get rooms here but we are getting a late start.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank bonzaibob2000
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Love the culture of the hotel; the wildlife mounts; the stone brick; the natural wood. Great comfort! The people were fantastic and very accommodating. One of the best places around. Check out their view around the town as well.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank loganp961
Reviewed April 18, 2017

I loved the lodge feel of this hotel, it's beautifully decorated and relaxing feel to it. The pool and jacuzzi are large. The staff was extremely friendly. The bed was comfortable and the room was large. We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: The queen suit was large and pull out sofa comfortable
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank warren762
Reviewed March 20, 2017

Hotel and room were fine as far as they way they looked and for cleanliness. However, my issues with the room and why I won't be staying here again are the following. Upon arrival I went to put drinks into the refrigerator. A couple of hours later I had bought some more and when putting them into it I noticed nothing was cold. I moved the credenza and saw that it wasn't plugged in, so I plugged it in. I started to have a low screeching sound which I then realized why it was unplugged (instead of replaced?). The alarm clock also made a low electric buzzing sound every 10 minutes or so. I finally had to unplug it around 2am in order to sleep. The toilet seat would not stay hinged which was also an annoyance. One of the elevators near me (I was on 3rd floor) stopped working. The AC is directly under the window and passes through to the outside so the traffic noise into the room was very loud... all night. Lastly, there was no channel guide for the TV which made trying to figure out what was on at a certain time very challenging when there were ~80 channels to click through.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matt C
Reviewed November 8, 2016

Wonderful property and fabulous staff! Hotel is a few minute drive to town but not a big deal. Great breakfast....lots of choices. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Justbreathe2000
Jerame P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Hunt Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2016

Dear Justbreathe2000,
Well, we hope to have you back. It's always a pleasure to have a guest say they enjoyed their stay with us so much!