Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Hunt Lodge
Super 8 McCall(McCall)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$106
US$133
BestWestern.com
The Rustic Inn(McCall)(Great Value!)
US$75
Brundage Inn(McCall)(Great Value!)
US$77
Travelocity
Shore Lodge(McCall)
US$159
Hotwire.com
Long Valley Motel(Donnelly)(Great Value!)
US$70
Travelocity
Ashley Inn(Cascade)
US$159
TripAdvisor
Tamarack Resort(Donnelly)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspancake housefront deskjacuzzi roomcinnamon rollsbusiness tripriver rafting triphour coffeehave stayed here several timeslocal airportlarge tvrooms are nicekeurig coffee makercontinental breakfastlocation is greatbeautiful hotelan upgradeyear round
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This was a fantastic place to stay. The room was very clean and the bed was wonderful. The staff was great to work with and very friendly. I would recommend this hotel . It was so clean and spacious. I felt the staff really cared about your stay and went out of their way to help. When I go back this is where I will stay . Kudos to the staff

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I have been taking my family to McCall annually and staying here since the hotel first opened some 13 or so years. It has always been nice but the past couple years, seems to have gone down hill some. This trip in particular, we had a noisy frig, with a high pitch sound when the compressor was running. Staff came up and simply clicked the frig off thinking that fixed it. I said when the compressor comes back on it will simply make noise again and asked for a replacement or room reassignment. I was assured they would take care of it the next day. I never heard from staff again. Had to unplug the frig at night so we could sleep. What irks me is that I was told it would be taken care of yet never was. Say what you mean and do what you say. They also tout their cinnamon rolls at breakfast in their advertisements and daily news sheet, which we enjoy. But this trip they did not have them 2 of the 3 mornings. Attention to detail and customer service is a differentiator.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Randy D
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Holiday Inn all dressed up!
Beautiful hotel in the mountains. They did a great job making this look like an upscale hotel. My husband thought we were at the wrong hotel because it just doesn't look like holiday inn.
The rooms are large and the beds are super comfortable. Our family loved it here. The pool is great and also deviated to look like a hunting lodge.
Great location to be close to everything in town but far enough away from traffic when town is busy! Perfect location to go to The Pancake House for breakfast too!
(They had a good breakfast selection at the hotel also, but you have to have The Pancake House while in McCall at least once)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Our premium outfitter for a Salmon River rafting trip recommended that their guests stay here the night before heading off down the river. We loved this nice hotel! The stacked stone architecture blended well in the mountain setting and the rooms were large and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast included scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, a variety of cereals, fruit, yogurt, and great coffee. Pricy, but well worth it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel looks like a mountain lodge. Love the decor. I stayed in a double king suite. So nice. I had a king bed. Teenage son had a king bed. My 11 year old daughter had the pull out couch. Sheets were in the closet for the pull out couch.

Hotel is close to town center. Across the street from the pancake house.
However the free breakfast was great. All we needed was here.

The pool and hot tub are excellent. We used them every day. Hotel and rooms were clean. Staff was great.
I highly recommend this hotel. Hope IHG lets this hotel stay unique.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family