1,004 results
All reviews payette lake movie theater turn down service a lake view room glass of wine water trampoline shuttle service get away beautiful location fire pit hot tub first rate rooms are spacious high end great amenities cookies off season
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Stayed for two nights. Kids had fun watching movie in the theater. Hot tub was wonderful. Staff always friendly. I wish they offered yoga in the morning. That would be great. We will be back soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

My husband and my best friend surprised me with a weekend in beautiful McCall, Idaho for my birthday. One of the highlights being dinner at the Shore Lodge. We were greeted at the door by very friendly staff and were seated at a table overlooking the lake. The manager sent over a wonderful amuse-bouche of pork belly and scallops. Amazing! For starters the fondue with cheddar and stout. A non traditional recipe but very tasty. A lovely bottle of wine. My friend and I both had the filet mignon. Also amazing! My husband had the buffalo short ribs with an asian twist. He cleaned his plate. We finished our meal with a cocktail in the jazzy bar next to the restaurant. Everything about our experience here was an A++. A very big thanks to John Wood and his staff. I cannot wait to visit again!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I am very sorry to be writing this review. We have had so many wonderful lunches and dinners at the Shore Lodge but I must advise staying away from the Sunday brunch. Order from the menu instead! The brunch is scrambled eggs, cold potatoes, a Mexican dish of some kind and bacon or sausage. And, of course, OATMEAL!! The fresh fruit was good and had a nice presentation. The service is always good and the setting beautiful. We will certainly go back but not for the brunch!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank smithlois
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I stayed at this hotel attending a convention. The only problem is that I was in meetings all day and did not have time to enjoy the beauty of the hotel and its location. My room was on the first floor, opening right out onto the lake. The room was spacious and comfortable with good amenities. The setting is gorgeous, right on the lake. I loved the free s'mores by the fire pit each night! Nice touch. Staff was friendly and helpful. I did not have an opportunity to try the restaurants, as meals were served as part of the convention. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2011

This hotel is in an excellent location. The rooms were fabulous, very clean and beautiful. The outdoor pool was heated to a comfortable temperature and the hot tub was nice, too! One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at.

Date of stay: November 2010