“Awesome staff & clean room!”
Review of Super 8 McCall

Super 8 McCall
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in McCall
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We had the best experience we have ever had at a hotel! We will definitely be back!
The wonderful staff there (especially Casey!) Were exceptionally friendly, helpful & went above & beyond to make us feel welcome! Anything we asked of them was met with warmth and humor!
We stayed in a 3 Queen Suite and it was very clean!
The continental breakfast had a pretty good range of foods. The only thing lacking was some fruit. The staff kept it well stocked & made sure everyone had what they needed!
This is a great hotel & we would recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2011
There are newer reviews for Super 8 McCall

Reviewed 13 June 2011

My husband and I stayed one night on trip to northern Idaho. Clerk was very friendly and and he referred us to the perfect restaurant: Lardo's! Thanks so much for your hospitality! Room was just what we wanted--clean and comfortable and at the right price! And it had everything we needed: micro, fridge and good Wi Fi.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2011

We come snowmobiling to McCall every year, and always stay at the Super 8. They have plenty of parking for our trailers and we can walk to several restaurants. They are very accommodating for our group, they always put us close together, and give us a great group rate. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are good size and have a refer in them. We will be back again next February.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 19 March 2011

I travel to McCall on business several times a year and have stayed at the majority of the motels there. Never staying at the Super 8 before I thought I would try it because of the close proximity to appointments I had scheduled. I found the rate to be very competitive and the staff was surprisingly friendly and accomodating. The room were slightly above normal for what I would consider a Super 8 to have and it was very clean.
A problem arose with one of my accounts which necessitated that I stay another night which was not an issue.
For the money you can't beat this Super 8. I will stay again on one of my future trips.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2011

Absolutly love the Super 8 McCall. It was clean and quiet. The manager was very friendly and answered all our questions. Will definatly be back again!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2011

I have made several bookings with Super 8 recently for contractors coming up from Boise. The reservation process has been seemless and the staff has been very pleasant to work with. The rooms and common areas have always been clean and tidy.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2011

If you are looking for a "home" "away from home" look no more, this is the place.. From the family like staff to the home style lobby, it is all here. The place is very pet friendly and the rooms clean, comfy and quiet. The beds were comfy for me too and I hate regular beds and in most places the sheets don't fit the bed, here they do. I am 6 foot tall and in most places I have to bend backwards to wash my hair, you know get under the shower head, Not Here, no bending in the shower.. It is close to down town and the free bus stops in the parking lot here, that is just another plus to this place. Every place I have every stayed I have to unplug the fridge because they make to much noise, Not Here!! The fridge ran just fine, nice and quiet and kept the beer very cold. This is my new "home away from home."

• Stayed: February 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near McCall
0.1 km away
257.1 km away
Brundage Bungalows
Brundage Bungalows
#3 of 11 in McCall

Been to Super 8 McCall? Share your experiences!