“Good pub food!”

Add it.
Rudy's Pub and Grill
Ranked #54 of 265 Restaurants in Meridian
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Always a great place for lunch. Best Arnold Palmers in the Treasure Valley! Lettuce wraps are excellent!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Rudy's is one of my favorite comfort food places! I love their hot wings, hamburgers, nachos and irish cowboy (until they changed the bread).

Staff has always been friendly and if you frequent Rudy's enough they remember you, and know what you always order.

Drinks rarely go empty, and service has been excellent more often than not.

It can get noisy here at busy times, but the atmosphere is fun and contagious.

My only complaint would be the shrimp. I got food poisoning from the shrimp one time within an hour of eating dinner. It was awful. Every other time I have been to Rudy's has been good, and it's been many.

It is a bit more moderately priced for a pub/bar place IMO.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

I usually don't go out towards Meridian but was invited to a pub on McMillan Rd. I was delightfully surprised at the great service, delicious food.
Low Points: Need to have more local craft beers
High Points:
Great service, they truely wanted to make sure everything was perfect.
Delicious food - I had fingersteaks and probably the best I've had. You got a good portion and the batter was perfect. Friends had the mushroom bisque, it was delicious too but just get a cup as a bowl would completely fill you up as it is very rich.
Clean - this restr. seems to be very very clean, I liked that

Nice addition to the McMillian area. just get some better beers

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Haven’t eaten at Rudy’s for a couple of years, last time the service was horrible. But my appointment picked Rudy’s. The burger was pretty good. I think the food overall is decent. Service was better then previous. I probably will go back and see if the service gets any better.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

This is first time for us to visit this location. Average neighborhood bar for burgers. Waitress was attentive and the tables were clean. Hamburgers and fries were average. Beer selection good and served cold.

Date of visit: February 2018