“Best Hawaiian around. ”

Kanak Attack Katering
Ranked #134 of 263 Restaurants in Meridian
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Wow! This place is awesome ! My girlfriend bright me here and we each got the three entree meals. We should have shared one because the portions are huge. I had some of the best pork adobo I've ever had and I used to live in the Phillipines. I also got the sugar cane street pork and the Korean braised brisket with a side of BBQ chicken fried rice and Hawaiian Macaroni salad. I washed it down with a large Pina colada lemonade. I almost finished half of it before my stomach was filled to max capacity. My mouth wasn't getting that message and kept telling me to eat more. Talk about an internal struggle. I had to remind myself that I can finish it tomorrow. I now walk out full and happy. If you have the chance to come in, you really should.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

We knew about Kanak Attack from their already well established food truck service. Our family would meet my daughter for lunch at work and their food truck would be there certain days of the week. We fell in love with their food and would come by especially on days they would be there. When we found out they had established a restaurant we went to try it out. Some of the dishes we love: Pineapple Sweet and Sour Chicken, Coconut Shrimp, Coconut Crusted Salmon, Coconut Rice, Hawaiian Mac Salad, Acai berry punch, Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Dessert Egg Rolls (egg rolls with pineapple cake cooked inside YUM. We know these from the food trucks)

Been to Kanak Attack Katering? Share your experiences!