“Great food and a decent place for a lunch meeting ”

Ling and Louie's Asian Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ling and Louie's Asian Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 251 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: American, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chinese fusion/comfort food. Sounds strange, but it works. My new favorite restaurant in the Treasure Valley. Newly added sit down sushi bar next to water wall! Every item is made fresh in front of you.
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I like that the have a different region menu to try something new, such as China or Thailand. I think it’s a good place for a business lunch since it’s not noisy.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

I enjoyed a business lunch here with a couple of colleagues. Pleasant atmosphere. Very prompt and friendly server. My entree of Firecracker Chicken was delicious. Just the right portion size. Overall, it was an enjoyable meal and I would definitely come here again.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We went there for dinner with a group from work. I was very impressed with the quality of the food. Prices are very good, service was excellent. This is most likely the best Asian food in the Boise area.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

This is my second experience at Ling and Louies, I ordered the lettuce wraps, and the Chicken and rice soup. The menu says it is spicy it was not. But it still had a good flavor. The chicken wraps were just ok. I have had better at other restraunt. All you could taste were the water chestnuts, and the sauce to put on wss not spicy either.

MaryBeth C, Guest Relations Manager at Ling and Louie's Asian Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at Ling and Louies in Meridian! We are excited about menu items, and particularly the wraps and soup....one of my personal favorites. The soup has a slight bite to it, but not a big zing, you are correct. The wraps are a constant favorite by guests and by now, many restaurants serve them, each with their own twist. Personally, I like more zing on mine, so the server always brings a serving of either either the spicy chili paste or the sriracha enhancement....just ask. That way, we don't offend those that would like a more simple and flavorful dish without the spice. Cheers and hope to see you again! WOK ON!

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

I'm not a sushi fan, but there is plenty here for me to love. The service, the prices, the food, the atmosphere. Great place for lunch, happy hour and dinner.

You betcha! Indeed, sushi isn't for everyone, but those that order it here, love it! We do too, especially during happy hour, when it's half the price, and that's twice a day :) Cheers and hope to see you again soon. WOK ON