“Worst Breakfast in Meridian Idaho”
Review of Express Cafe

Express Cafe
Ranked #26 of 251 Restaurants in Meridian
Reviewed December 6, 2017

I have no idea why this place receives so many positive reviews! It's the worst. Took our guests here with expectations of their famous eggs benny. Soo bad! Sauce tasted canned, quality was very basic, flavor terrible and enough potatoes on the plate for a family of 4. I love eggs benny but after a few bites I was done. Why someone would wait in line for this place is beyond me.

1  Thank rdbhoyt

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Been coming to this clean family owned restaurant for over 15 years. They have excellent people working for them. You can tell the owners are great because the same people who waited on us our 1st visit are the same we had today!!!

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Excellent chicken-fried steak, breakfast burritos and Eggs Benedict. Huge bed of hash browns and country potatoes crisp and flavorful! Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 28, 2017

We went there about 3 times & really enjoyed the food & service. Small place with excellent food & service.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

We have always loved this place but my jaw dropped last week when I opened the menu and saw the outrageous hike in their prices!!!!over 12.00 for an omelette?????over 9.00 for biscuits and gravy??? There are two little benches where you wait for your table. Very easy. They have now gone big time I guess with these electronic devices that buzz when you're table is ready. Why?????? The waiting area is no more than a 6'x6' area. They could just take your name and look over and say "your table is ready ". So maybe this one of the reasons for the big rise in prices. Ridiculous! Unfortunately we can't afford to have breakfast there anymore. Two or three years ago they did about a 25% increase. We hung in there but this is an even bigger increase. Really sad to do this to customers that have been coming there for over 10 years. Rebecca. Meridian Idaho

2  Thank Rebecca P