“Caramel pecan rolls”

Little Kitchen Pastries
Ranked #87 of 265 Restaurants in Meridian
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We make gourmet pastries from scratch on the premises.All dough is made by hand and on site.Pastries include: caramel-pecan sticky buns made with french brioche dough,cinnamon rolls,fruit filled danish,croissants, individual quiche, a variety of cookies, lemon bars, lemon-almond braids, & creme' brulee.
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The caramel pecan sticky buns are amazing. They're the best I've ever had, period. The only problem is that other people have figured this out and they sometimes sell out before I get there. Their brookies are phenomenal too - soft and moist all the way through with an impossibly thin and delicate crust that gives it just a little bit of crunch when you bite into it. I'm sure everything else they make is fantastic as well, but the caramel pecan rolls are so good I can't ever bring myself to get anything else.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed August 19, 2017

I went here with friends while visiting them in Meridian. The staff were 1st class and the pastries were magnificent. Because I hadn't been there before, I was given a welcome cookie which was wonderful, and then we got a couple of different pastries. As we were leaving, the owner thanked us for coming and wished me a safe trip. It really was a lovely place to go to and I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 7, 2017

We happened upon this place by chance. The owners are awesome!! I love their quiche..so light and fluffy. Each of their wonderful yummy pastries use a different dough which gives each it's own distinct flavor. I found it to be a great place for an early morning meeting. With advance notice, the owners are very accommodating and will set up a table for 10 - 12 people. Fresh coffee, lattes and the wonderful aroma of fresh baked pastries - a great way to start day!!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed May 9, 2015 via mobile

Saw the bakery on a Saturday morning driving through town. Great little place with yummy pastries and lattes! Was a delicious breakfast treat and fun, big band music playing.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

Stopped here on a whim one day and have to make myself Not stop every day. I am truly not much of a pastry eater, but the sticky pecan buns are maybe the best I've eaten. They are large so I reluctantly share so I can feel virtuous. The cinnamon rolls are terrific, the pecan shortbread cookies almost as good as Scottish shortbread and the Danish....well, I haven't tasted them but they look good too. Check them out at the Boise Saturday market and you will drive to Meridian to find the small store where you can get coffee, see some rodeo photo art and check out some lovely handmade quilts.

Date of visit: August 2014