“Great happy hour!!”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #9 of 263 Restaurants in Meridian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Yard House is the modern American gathering place, where food and beer lovers unite. With an endless fleet of tap handles featuring the best American craft and import beers, each Yard House location offers 100+ draft brews and an array of crafted cocktails. Our globally-inspired menu features more than 100 made-from-scratch favorites, from salads, street tacos and grilled burgers to seafood, steaks and ribs. Each Yard House has a distinct vibe with custom artwork, a classic and current rock soundtrack of 10,000 songs, and glass-enclosed keg room housing up to 3,000 gallons of fresh, quality beer. Founded in Long Beach, Calif., in 1996, Yard House now has 69 restaurants across 24 states and is open daily for lunch, dinner, happy hour and late-night dining. For more information, connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Great prices for appetizers and drinks during happy hour. Great place to sit by a window and people watch! Great servers!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Took my wife here for her birthday recently. Good service as always. Nationwide menu, so no surprises. Nothing exceptional but good, solid food and service. I think they have the best seafood menu in the Treasure Valley due to their nationwide menu.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Saturday night dinner.

What we liked:

1. The usual outstanding selection of outstanding appetizers and main dishes. The new sesame noodle bowl is a winner.

What we didn’t like:

1. Waitress seemed depressed. Lacked professionalism.
2. Slow, I mean abominably slow service.
3. Overpriced cocktails. Good, but overpriced.
4. Peach cobbler was the blandest, worst excuse for dessert I’ve ever seen. Tasteless fruit, crust 3/4” thick and hard. All four of us agreed it was awful.

We’ve eaten at Yard House in Virginia Beach many times, so we expected a great meal in Meridian. Disappointed. Only the dazzling main dishes keep this review from being a three star.

Would we return? He says yes, I say no.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

The Beer Selection is impressive... but the food is just ok. It is very expensive for what you get and the quality that you get.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

They are painfully obvious when they constantly ask if you are “All done”?? The waitstaff was taking half eaten plates off the table without even asking me. Constantly interrupting conversations to get us to leave. I know to make money you need to flip tables for a higher volume of people and more tips but the way they do it is absurd. When I’m eating I don’t mind a ya need anything or more water etc etc. But the whole clearing off my table when I’m not even done than asking “All done” is friggin lame!! I’m usually a regular due to the ambiance of the fountains but gonna have to go here once a year instead of once a week.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!