“Yummy and Unique!”

Boise Fry Company BFC
Ranked #29 of 221 Restaurants in Nampa
Reviewed July 12, 2018

The restaurant has great style and decor. There is roof top dining available. My veggie burger was delicious. My husband's turkey burger was a bit dry. The Laura fries were over-cooked but they fixed them. They were delicious! You get to pick your potato type and fry cut style. Fun! They have a bunch of sauces and shakes of flavors for your fries! Very yummy!

If the cooking skills were higher it would be five stars.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I don't love the food but I am a boring meat eater and like just normal meat and french fries but other I have been with really like the different and unusual choices they offer but we tried the donut holes with raspberry sauce and they were very YUMMY!!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Had the bison burger with the heat and added bacon and cheese with the Laura fries. Plus another bison burger with the some add ons. Plus two drinks was over $26. Loved the burgers and the unique salts and sauces. The serving trays were unique and catered to this establishment. I would love to see a fry flight where you can just order multiple types of fries to test out. Maybe pair it with a beer or soda for a great happy hour idea.
The staff was actually very kind and friendly.
We will return just to try some different spuds.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

nothing special about this place but I will give it another try, good location but I thought was a bit pricy

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Good burgers. Bison was well sized and tasty. Toppings were fresh and sauce was tasty. On the other hand, the fries were greasy and mediocre at best. Seating is cramped and awkward. Expensive to boot. Good for one visit but not worth a return.

Drewder, Creative Director at Boise Fry Company BFC, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Hi Randy,
Sorry to hear we didn't quite deliver a 5-star experience. Thank you for the feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve. If you change your mind about returning, please do.