“Great Place”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Had a nice family dinner before going to a movie. Fast, friendly service and really good food. Great options to choose from and delicious flavor. We will be back.

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

I eat at this restaurant once a week.lately I have noticed somd price deflection as well as portion sizes and ingredients.
I showed them two receipts with same order just different days and they were off by $3. They fixed but still no answer as to why. The next is portion size. Crab rangoon is usually filled so well nice round cupped goodness. Lately theyre still prettily cupped but the filling has gotten smaller than normal.
The worst is ingredients. Most Thai cuisine have fresh bright vegetables. Lately ive noticed frozen vegetables in my wonton soup or better yet hardly any cucumber or cilantro in my beef salad. The peppers taste have horrible frost bitten taste making them bitter. Rethinking my options for future.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

We really like the Thai food and sushi here, but the service is mediocre. They don't seem to care about the patrons and they don't check on you very often. The food is worth dealing with the poor service.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

We love Krung Thai! The food is always great and the staff are friendly and helpful. Some of our favorite dishes include red curry, mango fried rice, garlic galore, San Diego roll, California Roll, Bacon roll, crispy spring rolls, Thai iced tea, and of course mango sticky rice.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

My wife and I both agree that the food at this restaurant is the worst Thai food we jave ever had. One of the most expensive too. Don't waste your money here. The soup made me gag on first bite. Didn't finish it. Their rice was dry and awfully prepared. We bought Sushi roll to go and it was old fish I believe and very dry and tasteless. We have lived in 6 states since 2008 had sushi and Thai in all of them. This place takes the cake for horrible food. Hope we don't both get sick tonight.

Been to Krung Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!