“Will return!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

I recently went with friends for lunch and we all enjoyed it. It wasn't too crowded but I pass it often around dinner time and the parking lot is always packed. The service was great and friendly. I got the fajita taco salad and it was really good. My two friends were happy with their choices (sorry, don't remember what they ordered). There was an outdoor space that looked like it would be nice once it warmed up. We'll be going back!

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

We had a few beers and dinner, California burrito with shrimp and white sauce. Very good place to enjoy...

Reviewed December 6, 2017

This was our first time to Jalapenos, we'll go back. The food was delicious, quickly served and piping hot. My husband had fajitas and I had Pancha Chicken. Everything was full of flavor and the salsa was perfect. The only reason I didn't give this a rating of 5 was because we had to ask for everything else once our meal was served. Water, more napkins, more salsa and shells. They didn't check back. The staff was very nice and responsive to our requests but it's frustrating to have to stop someone and ask for things. Good food and good value.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

The food was just ok. There was no service. After grabbing the attention of anyone and requesting the basics, we get the look of distain. There are several good Mexican restaurants in the Nampa area. Don't waste your waste your time and money at this hole.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

I love all foods Mexican. This place is definitely more Americanized but I do like it this way. They are busy and everything is fresh and tasty. They only thing I do not like is the ground beef, I feel it taste just like canned chili without beans. I tend to stay away from meets. I order cheese enchilada and bean tosdata, they are excellent!.