“Always good!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #15 of 215 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Phone # 208-442-8129. Recently opened in Nampa, Idaho, this Olive Garden is a national chain. It is a very nice restaurant and one of Nampa's finest restaurants.
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

It shows too. This Olive Garden is always busy around meal time. Their food is always good and the service is too! I've been back to this one many, many times. It's better than the one in Boise!

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

We have been several time hoping that it would get better but it still has not. I love Olive garden so I am pretty sad about the Namap one. The food quality has gone down and most of it tastd's like it is from the frozen food section. The bread sticks and salad are still good so if that is what your craving....the bread sticks are still delishous.

Reviewed March 3, 2017

I found that it is a good res. but to me just a chain res. The decor is nice, the staff is ok and try really hard and the food is good,and a good place for familys to eat at. But I am a person that wants something different and a slower place to relax. I felt they want to eat, get out and get the next person in. The area we were at was very noisey and we couldn't talk with out yelling,so really I don't want to go back. To me It is another chain res.

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

We went to the Nampa Olive Garden with our daughter and her boyfriend to celebrate his birthday. It was very busy with several parties waiting for tables. We took the pager puck and took seats at the bar to have glasses of wine while waiting. The waitress informed us that we could have dinner in the bar and need not wait for a regular table. Great!

There was bottomless salad for the other three and a bowl of vegetable minestrone for me. We each had a glass or two of wine, mine bring a very good semi-dry cabernet. I recommend it for the cabernet fans.

For the main course, the other three ordered bottomless lasagna and bottomless spaghetti. Not being a huge fan of the richer marinara sauces, I ordered the herb - buttered broiled salmon. Excellent fish.

I can't rate the lasagna or spaghetti, but the three each ordered more so it must have been good.

The service was attentive and as prompt as could be expected on such a busy night. We recommend it!

1  Thank KenD3
Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

Olive Garden in Nampa was warm and friendly when we stopped for lunch during a severe cold weather blast. Our waitress was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu items, even offering calorie information when asked.

Adventure is nice, but the comfort of familiar dishes was welcomed on a cold day! Who can complain about unlimited servings of foods you love?

More breadsticks, please!

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!