“Fantastic Mexican Food”

Chapala
Ranked #25 of 221 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 7, 2018

I had the beef combo with a taco, enchilada, and tamale and it came with beans and rice. My wife had the chimichanga. She does not like hot spicy foods and they assured her it would not be. She loved it. My combo was fantastic and the tamale was one of the best I have had in many years. Service was superb and our waiter had a great sense of humor with made our lunch even more enjoyable. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Chapalas this is outstanding restaurant except for the 12th Avenue Road location their cook thinks he has to be different only it takes away from all the dishes it's unfortunate never had bad food at any other location

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Six of us for dinner. Drinks were large and tasty. We had a variety of items from the menu, which has a great selection. The food was fresh and tasty. Waitstaff was very personable and attentive. Would go again next time I am in Nampa.

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Chapala’s for dinner within the past week. I had chicken mole while my wife had chicken enchiladas.

Here are the specifics:

Seating and greeting was fast and friendly

Service was very good. Cesar kept our drinks up and table serviced.

Both of our entrees were very good. The mole had twice as many onion slices as chicken. But, it was still very good. The salsa was about medium hot. It was very good with their chips.

We did not sample their bar menu. However, it looks ample.

This is the closest major restaurant location to our home. And, we will be back.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We have been going to the Chapala on the south end of town for year. Consistent service, good food. I get the Verde Burritos. Very nice.

Been to Chapala? Share your experiences!