“Better and worse”

El Rodeo
Ranked #13 of 222 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

We have had much better and also much worse. Having lived many years in So. Calif. I guess we just expect better.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 27, 2018

What a great authentic Mexican restaurant food is served fresh and the service is a fantastic...good choice for lunch with friends.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is the cleanest restaurant I've ever eaten at. Everything about the building is old but it's very well maintained. The staff was quiet but very efficient. The food for both lunch and dinner are excellent. The 4 meals we've eaten there were tasty and fresh with no complains. Chips are standard fair as is the bean dip. The salsa is spicy and flavorful and best of all comes in a huge bowl. Largest one I've seen at any Mexican Restaurant which makes me a loyal patron for life!!

Neighborhood is sketchy but 100 yards from large police station (haha). Park in the Motel parking lot and enter at the corner of the structure (see my photos).

You won't regret eating here. I look forward to many, many more meals here.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2018

Great food for reasonable price. Any combo meal will satisfy. They even offer vegetarian options. Very good El Rodeo Margaritas.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 9, 2018

They have good food and service there, the restaurant and bathrooms is clean good location near downtown Nampa :-)

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to El Rodeo? Share your experiences!