“Mexican food--good and plentiful!”
Review of El Rodeo

El Rodeo
Ranked #13 of 221 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner here recently. The food is authentic and tasty! Chips with salsa and bean dip were served right away. We enjoyed chicken chimichangas with rice and beans, very good and plentiful. The cheese crisp appetizer was also good. We will be back!

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

We have had much better and also much worse. Having lived many years in So. Calif. I guess we just expect better.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

What a great authentic Mexican restaurant food is served fresh and the service is a fantastic...good choice for lunch with friends.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is the cleanest restaurant I've ever eaten at. Everything about the building is old but it's very well maintained. The staff was quiet but very efficient. The food for both lunch and dinner are excellent. The 4 meals we've eaten there were tasty and fresh with no complains. Chips are standard fair as is the bean dip. The salsa is spicy and flavorful and best of all comes in a huge bowl. Largest one I've seen at any Mexican Restaurant which makes me a loyal patron for life!!

Neighborhood is sketchy but 100 yards from large police station (haha). Park in the Motel parking lot and enter at the corner of the structure (see my photos).

You won't regret eating here. I look forward to many, many more meals here.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

Great food for reasonable price. Any combo meal will satisfy. They even offer vegetarian options. Very good El Rodeo Margaritas.

Been to El Rodeo? Share your experiences!