“Lunch”

Ranked #43 of 221 Restaurants in Nampa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Great sandwiches for sure. I had the veggie and my boyfriend had the Philly Cheese Steak. This is not our first visit. Always good food, friendly staff.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

The food is great but the management needs work especially in the hospitality department. They treated my friend very poorly.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Never had a gluten-free pizza this bad before. GF crusts are usually thin but this was thick. The crust was dry, there was almost no sauce on the pizza and the extra cheese I paid for was MIA. The GF pizza at Blaze is better, larger and costs less.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Great service by the skinny blond guy, sorry we didn't get your name. He was very helpful and so nice.
My husband ordered his usual sandwich without bread. It came in a heated dish and he scarfed it down, so must have been good. I tried their Rueben and was not disappointed. Lots of corned beef and sauerkraut on marbled rye. The Thousand Island dressing was served on the side. I have not seen that before, but nothing wrong with it.
We also ordered the clam chowder which was okay, but I've had better. The soup was thin, chowder should be thick, and the potatoes were over cooked. However, sandwiches, pizza, pasta dishes are their forte so they get a pass on the chowder.
We will be back.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

It is a great place for pizza and sandwiches. High quality of food at a good cost. I really like this place.

Been to Mancino's Pizza? Share your experiences!